On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 16:59:39 +0000, Jim Mulder <d10j...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

>  I would suggest starting with the  IEA_ASIDS health check.

Thanks Jim.

The IEA_ASIDS check definitely caught the problem when it happened.
Unfortunately, the check runs hourly and all of the the ASIDs were consumed in
the span of the hour between runs.

I did run the IEA_ASIDS in verbose mode and as I recall its output roughly
corresponded to ASIDLIST's output.

We think we know which program was the culprit but we'd like to understand why
so many ASVT entries had ASVTAVAI set (meaning they're available) but the ASVT
said so few were available.