Our storage team would know more about what they've done with zEDC, but I'm
using it for compression of zFS file systems and JES2 Sysout written to spool.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com