No comment.

Doug Fuerst

------ Original Message ------
From "Steve Beaver" <0000050e0c375a14-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date 7/11/2024 9:05:06 AM
Subject Re: another z/OSMF rant. -- Catch-22 is killing me

The folks that wrote and are responsible for zOSMF is IBM China Labs

Sent from my iPhone

No one said I could type with one thumb

 On Jul 11, 2024, at 06:44, Doug Fuerst <d...@bkassociates.net> wrote:

 Back when I was an FE, we used to discuss the fact that some components were
so difficult to replace that the designers probably never had to actually
replace them. We always thought that the designers should have to replace every
part we had to replace in the field before the design was signed off on. Never
happened though...

 Doug Fuerst