On Jun 20, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Mark Zelden <m...@mzelden.com> wrote:

> Use the DDLIST command (or TSO ISRDDN) to see if SYS1.SBPXEXEC is
> in your SYSEXEC or SYSPROC concatenation.   If not, add it to the logon
> PROC or logon CLIST/EXEC or create a CLIST / EXEC that adds it
> via ALTLIB.   The former is a better option otherwise you need to execute
> the ALTLIB exec after you enter ISPF and need to use things like ISHELL,
> OEDIT, OBROWSE, etc.

Coincidentally I had exactly this problem this morning, and this response was
exactly what I needed to diagnose and fix the problem. Thank you.

For any interested, the problem was that the CLIST I use to allocate ISPF
libraries had a non-existent data set in the SYSEXEC allocation, so it was
failing. This was on a test LPAR, not production.

--
Curtis Pew (c....@its.utexas.edu)
ITS Systems Core