On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:53:58 +0000 DASDBILL2 <dasdbi...@comcast.net> wrote:

:>Low Address Protection only applies to the first 512 bytes of PSA. An
authorized program can alter the remaining 7/8 of this page without having to
change a control register. There is also another protection applied to the
upper half of PSA that requires key 0 to fetch the data. This prevents
unauthorized users from looking at some control blocks in which registers are
stored which could possibly not belong to the currently active program.

Actually there is non-protection for the low half of page zero via a CR to
allow fetch w/o key zero. That actual page is currently key0 fetch protected.

http://www.dissensoftware.com