In <1362028534344114.wa.paulgboulderaim....@listserv.ua.edu>, on
07/24/2013
   at 09:17 PM, Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com> said:

>AMASPZAP is AC=01 (why?)

VTOC.

>Of course any program that runs AC=1
>assumes the responsibility of performing its own SAF checking.  I
>believe this is true also for any program linked AC=0 into an APF
>authorized library where it may be attached by an AC=1 program.

Not quite. An AC(1) program can attach a jbostep with RSAPF=YES; the
TMP is an example. In the simpler case, an AC(1) program is
responsible for calling only routines known to be trustworthy; it
should not be doing a LOAD, LINK or XCTL of random names. A modules
intended to be called by an AC(1) routine is responsible for doing
appropriate SAF processing if the interface doesn't include doing the
checking at a higher level. I'm pretty sure that IBM spells most of
that out.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>