Ed Jaffe wrote:

>John Eells wrote:
>> http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/software/isv210.html
>The link itself has the exact same typo. =-O

For once, I admit that your eyes are better than mine... 8-D

>Either it was created by someone unfamiliar with z/OS releases or by an
>individual with the ability to see decades into the future (we hope). ;-)

Or both - I see it rather as an amusing 'typo back to the future' or z/OS v2.2
- v2.9 have already been dropped due to some PTFs full of typos of all weird
kinds plus *forward* compatibility issues... ;-D

<activate shields!>
<run!>

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht