Let me comment a little further.

Not all products get updates with an OS update.  Instead they may have
compatibility PTFs that allow them to make use of new features or adjust
fields for the new release (z/OS V2.1) yet still function under your current
release.

I would suspect that from your list

> How about other product program
> number associated with z/OS, as I mentioned in previous email.
>
> VS Fortran
> C/370 Library
> REXX Compiler/Lib
> Netview for z/OS
> Tivoli Mgmt Services
> etc..

Would more likely have compatibility fixes. So long as you use FIXCAT and
identify and apply the PTFs needed for compatibility, you may not have
issues.

VS FORTRAN may not have an uplift for z/OS V2.1.  But might have some fixes
that allow it to run under z/OS V2.1.  I would start with compatibility
fixes and go from there.

Otherwise, as others have suggested, talk to IBM

Lizette

Behalf