It's been fair number of years ago, but I've ran into difficulties even when
the zFS was mounted readonly on all other systems.  I was told by IBM
support that any zFS mounted READ/WRITE in one sysplex, must not be mounted
at all in any other sysplex.  IIRC, it had something to do with being a
journaled file system.

Don

LINEAR
> data set) which is not catalogued. If the zFS DSN has a high level node of
> SYS1, then you _CAN_ simply catalog it in System2's master catalog using a
> RECATALOG parameter on the DEFINE for it. If it is not SYS1, you can't do
> this. I don't know why IBM allows this, but they do.
>
> Another, strange, possibility is to NFS export the mount point from
System1