On 10 Sep 2013 00:08:02 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<r7ht291houi25hhl5lu4j2s78horr9r...@4ax.com>) bdis...@dissensoftware.com (Binyamin Dissen) wrote:

Don't pretend that it is super sekrit.

Any SYSPROG that writes code (other than a SMP jockey) knows how to do it.

No, it's not "super sekrit". But I've worked with real systems programmers (not just SMP jockeys) who would have a hard time figuring it out. It's not because they're stupid or ignorant, but just because their experiences didn't lead them along the same paths as mine.

I believe you owe an apology to Clark Morris, who started this thread.

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com