Hello,

I am in the process of re-sizing a user catalog and I see there are almost
2000+ aliases defined to it. This is for one of our plex where we have 4
systems and I understand during restore the aliases will be too restored on
the system where I am running the JCL(for catalog resize). For other System
I have to prepare a define alias JCL for 2000+ aliases.

I am looking for some REXX which can help me in extracting the aliases and
prepare  control card to re-define the same aliases pointing to the
Usercatalog.

Could someone point me to some sample Rexx which can help me ?

Jake