Is the COMMDS cataloged in the master catalog? SMS may be started early enough that the usercats aren't available yet.

On 10/9/2013 3:59 PM, mf db wrote:
Lizette,

Its during IPL.. but before IPL i did updated the IGDSMS00 with the new
ACDS and COMMDS. During IPL it said it couldn't recognize the COMMDS, so I
tried activating by SETSMS COMMDS/SETSMS ACDS/SETSMS SCDS but no luck.

  d sms,options
IGD002I 15:58:40 DISPLAY SMS 613
ACDS     = SYSTEM.ZT01.ACDS
COMMDS   = SYSTEM.ZT01.COMMDS
ACDS LEVEL = UNAVAIL

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Lizette Koehler