Gil,

Your correct it's an idiom..slang...more or less...in 3 yrs in Switzerland I
learned I needed a better accent to speak French and Swiss German and don't ask
for items in French in a Swiss German canton or State..it ain't pretty

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com
from my IPAD

'Infinite wisdom through infinite means'