If these are logical backups, the first volume should contain the entire backup.

If these are physical backups, I would restore  / rename each volume's
dataset as an independent dataset (data.set.name.g1234v00.vol001),
then copy all the datasets (concatenated input) to a VTAPE dataset
then delete the parts and copy the vtape back to disk.

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA