Hello David ,

" DB2 support also says set dump services to allow for 16Gb SVC dumps to
accommodate DB2 "

Since you say 16 GB for SVC dumps , you should atleast have a minimum of 48 GB
local page space to start with (that is 1:3 ratio ) When we had to increase
MAXSPACE limit to 16 GB couple of months ago , this is what IBM recommended and
i believe it is documented as well .

Thanks ,
Roger

On Friday, December 27, 2013 2:51 AM, "Jousma, David" <david.jou...@53.com>