The most inconvience is COBOL enterprise compiler's result is not match real source line number, because it calculates copybook and sql statement.
I tried many solutions to solve this problem but not stable and graceful.

And use CICS explorer to debug. Because security issue, we don't have NFS enabled, but maybe in the future I can use Vim edit NFS file directly.
于 2013/12/30 3:15, Paul Gilmartin 写道:
On 2013-12-28, at 10:21, Charles Mills wrote:

The user-friendly interactive nature of CMS.
How would you rank CMS vis-a-vis Unix System Services by
this criterion?  Before USS was available I tended to edit
JCL on CMS with XEDIT; nowadays on Solaris, often accessing
legacy data sets with NFS.  NFS will deal with PDSE; I
suspect that CMS would have trouble ACCESSing a PDSE, and
writing to any legacy z/OS data set from CMS is questionable,
as is catalog search.  I use TSO/ISPF, now as earlier,
largely for:

o SDSF
o DSLIST
o DDLIST
o Testing with a customer-like environment.

I keep one ISPF session active, and as many USS or Solaris
as convenient; I've never mastered WSA.

(and I have one EXEC that uses ISPF LMGET to process
RECFM=U (by override) data sets because EXECIO refuses
to deal with U.  That's reported to get better in 2.1.)

Rexx SYSCALL is a boon (or a least it spares me learning
Perl).

-- gil