IEFJRASP is the SSI. Your abend is with SSCT EYUX which a web search shows this
to be part of CPSM. Seems to be CICSPLEX SM. I don't have access to IBMLINK to
do a search so you'll have to do that. I think that IPCS STATUS command will
give you the SDWA information that has the specific search criteria such as
module and offsets.

You should to the CICS sysprogs to see if they can help..

Jon Perryman.