The TSOLIB command just allocates the named datasets (to a SYSxxxxx DDname),
remembers the DCB address and then uses this as the TASKLIB parameter on the
ATTACH for any future commands and programs.

Any action by the attached command or program that causes the TASKLIB to change
(eg ISPF using ISPLLIB) will nullify the TSOLIB environment for that task.

I would *guess* that IKJEFT02 (TMP mainline) is the fella that owns the DCB for
the datasets allocated by the TSOLIB command and that you would see any TSOLIB
TASKLIB specification in the TCBJLB field for the TCB for IKJEFT09  - however
this is NOT documented anywhere that I am aware of and I would not rely on it.

My general advice here would be to test your code against a nominated TASKLIB
of your own and get *that* working first before trying to debug why you cannot
use a DCB owned by another TCB for a program not under your control.

Rob Scott
Lead Developer
Rocket Software
77 Fourth Avenue . Suite 100 . Waltham . MA 02451-1468 . USA
Tel: +1.781.684.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com