From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
Sent: 29 January 2014 18:20
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: What TCB or TCBJLB is reprinted by TSOLIB

In <dff1f994f032418e888eaef20cc4e...@wal-vm-mbx1.rocketsoftware.com>,
on 01/29/2014
   at 04:56 PM, Rob Scott <rsc...@rocketsoftware.com> said:

>Any action by the attached command or program that causes the TASKLIB
>to change

There is no such animal. You can attach a subtask with a new tasklib, but your
TCB still points to where it used to. The normal search order in a subtask will
check your tasklib if a search of the subtask tasklib fails. See, e.g., 4.6.1.2
 The Search for the Load Module in z/OS MVS Programming: Assembler Services
Guide, SA22-7605-11.