> Did you use CLPA for the IPL?

Yes, I always do.   I even have it specified in my IEASYSxx.

I also tried adding INITSQA 0002M   & 0004M  with no change in the wait
state.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:36 AM, John Eells <ee...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Mark Pace wrote:
>
>> Just applied some maintenance and at IPL.  I believe I researched all the
>> ACTION items before IPL and did not find any that applied
>> disabled wait PSW 00020000 80000000 00000000 0C0D0030
>>
>> Not much in the manual to help figure out the problem. Has anyone seen
>> this
>> wait state before and can give me some indication of where to look?
>>

> Did you use CLPA for the IPL?
>
> --
> John Eells
> z/OS Technical Marketing
> IBM Poughkeepsie
> ee...@us.ibm.com

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent
Mainline's positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems