While you are RTFMing, you might also try RTFH (where H stands for "help" info
when inside IPCS).

Bill Fairchild

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mark Pace" <pacemainl...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 7:33:40 AM
Subject: Re: Disabled wait

Took a SAD dump to tape.  There is nothing intuitive about using IPCS.
:(   I found the batch job - Prepare stand alone dump for analysis.  After
that I was clueless what to do next.

Time to RTFM.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Staller, Allan <allan.stal...@kbmg.com>wrote:

> Abend COD is "an abend during abend processing" and tells you nothing.
>
> You must go to the original abend (my guess is 106-C due to storage
> failure or X78 abend).
>
> I agree. An SAD is the only way we're going to get anywhere.
>
> <snip>
> From the wait code you had a C0D abend in a task.  If you look that up it
> basically tells you that a SAD will be needed and then a walk through the
> trace table data to get the real reason.
> </snip>

The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent
Mainline's positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems