On Sat, 3 May 2014 23:09:01 -0600 Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com> wrote:

:>On 2014-05-02, at 12:04, Jousma, David wrote:

:>> As for your question, my suggestion is to instead of using IEBUPDTE
statements, is to copy the entire source program, and make a SMPE usermod out
of it with your changes added to it(sufficiently documented, of course).    We
already do this with a few IBM supplied source programs for TWS.   It's not too
bad to manage, you just run the compare against your modified usermod with the
new source to see whats changed, and then reapply your local modifications to
the new version of the source in your usermod.

:>Replacing an elegantly automated process with a crude and
:>tedious manual one.  Sigh.