On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:51:42 +0200, Peter Hunkeler wrote:

>>I can't answer your question. Especially since I don't know what "various
>ways" that you tried.
>
>My intent really only was to make sure I'm not missing a DFDSS option that
>would do this.
>I didn't find anything the like in the manual. That's why I didn't post
>details.

Yeah, but when you post that you have tried "various ways", without telling us
what ways
you tried, you reduce the chances that someone will be able to help you. If you
had specified
that you tried A, B, C and D and I believe that E will work, I would suggest
that you try E.
When you don't tell us what you tried, I am far less likely to post a guess.

--
Tom Marchant