I have a developer who's trying to print on an HP Laserjet P4015tn printer that
has three paper sources.  The first one, I think, is the manual paper feed and
the other two are actual trays that hold paper and they’re marked 3 and 4 on
the outside of the tray.  The developer is trying to get the forms from the
bottom tray (marked 4) to print but without success.  The document data is AFP
which is transformed to PCL via IP Printway (hereafter called Infoprint).

We're using a FORMDEF that looks like this:

SETUNITS 1 IN 1 IN;
FORMDEF WHDOC OFFSET .158 .197 JOG YES REPLACE YES;
COPYGROUP LODRWRPT
   BIN 2
   OFFSET .158 .197;
COPYGROUP UPDRWRSS
   BIN 3
   OFFSET .158 .197;
COPYGROUP       DRWTHREE
          BIN    4
         OFFSET         .158          .197;

Currently we print this document (using a slightly different FORMDEF) so that
one page comes out on plain paper from tray 3 and the other paper has special
paper stock and prints from tray 2.  The change that’s being tested is to have
an additional page print on plain stock from tray 4.  What’s actually happening
is the additional page is printing from tray 2.   If the FORMDEF COPYGROUP
DRWTHREE, is changed to BIN 2, the stock draws from tray 3.

We tried playing around with the AOP_TRAYID settings changing the fourth
position to all of the values from 1 to 5.  In many cases that caused the
printer to draw from the manual paper feed.  If anyone has any suggestions on
this I would sure appreciate it.  We're z/OS 1.13.