From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Rick Stetser
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 12:19 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: HP P4015tn paper tray selection

To Scott - The AFP data is generated out of a product called DOC1.  This AFP
data is then processed by Infoprint which is a z/OS product.  As I stated we
are at z/OS 1.13.

To Greg - As I look at the printer it has 3 drawers that contain paper stock.
On the right side of the drawers are the numbers 2, 3, 4 listed from top to
bottom.  Above the tray marked with a 2 is a door which is the manual paper
feed.