From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Sri h Kolusu
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 6:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Local Time conversion to/from UTC Time

Chuck,

You can use the language environment callable service "CEEGMTO" which
would give you the difference between the local system time and Greenwich
Mean Time (GMT).

Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5
Pacific Standard Time (PST) = GMT-8
Central Standard Time (CST) = GMT-6
Mountain Standard Time(MST) = GMT-7

Check this link which explains about CEEGMTO with examples

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/comphelp/v7v91/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.aix.cbl.doc%2Frpsrv20.htm

Thanks,
Kolusu

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> wrote on