John Gilmore wrote:

>... as it is the clots who cannot be bothered to learn to do so.

LOL! I had to look up 'clot' as I only know about clot as in 'blood clot'.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/clot said it is (noun) 'Brit - a stupid
person; fool'

;-D

>In my experience the use of a sort to post process DB2 outputs reflects
>incompetent SQL.  Claims that it is 'required', 'more
efficient', and the like turn out upon examination to be specious.

Very true and time wasting [1] to try to explain it to those SQL issuers...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

I hate that IEC070I or DFHST0103 caused by SQL in a COBOL program...
I use 'Cancel' as bullets to automatically get rid of those 'clots'.