Hello,

I have 2 separate DB2 systems on the same lpar.

For accessing them, I have the datasets added to my ispf command proc.
Cuurently, I have to logoff and logon with a different logon / command proc
to access the other DB2 system.
I would like to access both DB2 systems from the same logon procedure.
Usually, multiple datasets that contain the same objects in logon or
command procs conflict.
So, I want to build a panel with a sub-panel selection for DB2 (ie. DB
DB2 Menu)
Type DB and press enter would return:
-----------------------  DB2 Data Base Primary
Menu --------------------------
 DA  DB2 Admin Tools
 DB2A DB2A Interactive Functions
 DB2B DB2B Interactive Functions

The question:
Is it possible to remove the DB2 datasets from the command proc
and allocate them in the routine called by the menu selection DB2A?
And DB2B?
If possible, I think the datasets would have to be 'free'd' when backing
out of DB2A
so the datasets for DB2B could be allocated.
Thank you,

Randy Harris
Sr Systems Programmer
Celerit Technologies | BancorpSouth division
2910 W Jackson St | Tupelo, MS 38801
phone: 662-678-7037
cell: 662-401-8552
randy.har...@bxs.com