Randy Harris wrote:
>I have 2 separate DB2 systems on the same lpar.
>For accessing them, I have the datasets added to my ispf command proc.
>Cuurently, I have to logoff and logon with a different logon / command proc to
>access the other DB2 system.

Use LIBDEF/ALTLIB or just use ALLOC and concatenate your libraries to your set
of ISPF libraries as needed.

Put it all in a CLIST per DB2 subsystem and call any of them from an ISPF menu
or from the panel you suggested as an example.

Example CLIST:

PROC 0
ISPEXEC LIBDEF ISPPLIB DATASET ID('???')
ISPEXEC LIBDEF ISPMLIB DATASET ID('???')
ISPEXEC LIBDEF ISPTLIB DATASET ID('???')
ISPEXEC LIBDEF ISPLLIB DATASET ID('???')
ALTLIB ACTIVATE APPLICATION(EXEC) DA('???.EXEC')
ISPEXEC SELECT CMD(<clist>)

>The question:
>Is it possible to remove the DB2 datasets from the command proc and allocate
>them in the routine called by the menu selection DB2A?
>And DB2B?

Yes. With LIBDEF it is possible.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht