From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mainframe Mainframe
Sent: Wednesday, 1 October 2014 6:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SCEELKED Restore

Hi Group,
                 We have some issues wth SYS1.SCEELKED and want to restore from
backup, but
 SYSTEM     DATASET                                      JOBNAME   DISP
 STATUS
 ------     -------------------------------------------- -------   -----
------
 MVS1      SYS1.SCEELKED                                XCFAS     SHR
USING
 MVS1      SYS1.SCEELKED                                LLA       SHR
USING
 MVS2      SYS1.SCEELKED                                XCFAS     SHR
USING
 MVS2      SYS1.SCEELKED                                LLA       SHR
USING
 MVS3      SYS1.SCEELKED                                XCFAS     SHR
USING
 MVS3      SYS1.SCEELKED                                LLA       SHR
USING
 MVS4      SYS1.SCEELKED                                XCFAS     SHR
USING
 MVS4      SYS1.SCEELKED                                LLA       SHR
USING

As, we have system running under sysplex, so we getting above output of this
been in use by LLA and XCFAS.

Initially I thought of using below link for Update linklst dynamically.

http://www.ruifeio.com/2009/06/29/update-linklist-dynamically

but, as SYS1.SCEELKED  is core system library, so I was afraid of doing it as
many subsystem will start failing with abends.

Do,we have any other process of restoring SCEELKED  from backup dataset.