I don't think you want to do this!  It will restore EVERYTHING from your backup
tape, not just SYS1.SCEELKED.

As others have stated, I think you should remove SCEELKED from the linklist.
As far as your more immediate need, I would perform a restore of SCEELKED using
the RENUNC parameter to give it a new name.  Then once you have the restored
SCEELKED you can tackle figuring out what changed in the library, and whether
you need to completely replace your current SCEELKED with the one you just
restored, or if you can just copy a member or 2 from the restored one to the
current one to fix whatever is broken.

You need to be very careful of what you're restoring and why, since you will
need to keep your SMP/E environment in sync with what is in SCEELKED -
otherwise you will have a mess later.

Rex

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.