John Eells wrote:

>This is why I asked the OP why it was thought necessary to add SCEELKED to the
>link list.

This is why I stayed out from this thread for now. SCEELKED is simply a library
containing stubs / static routines for usage during link-edit so external
references are resolved during compile/linkage.

If you need SCEELKED during runtime, your compile+linkage jobs are wrong.

> I want to be sure we don't somehow document, somewhere, that it should be.

I did a quick search in my bookies. Only occurances of SCEELKED are only in
SYSLIB in JCL examples and statements like '... used as secondary input to the
linkage editor to ...' and so on.

Others:
SCEERUN, SCEERUN2 should be in Linklist.
SCEELPA is in LPALIB.

There are others like SCEEBIND, but serious RTFM are needed for them before you
use them.

I'm sure the OP was misguided before he posted here on IBM-MAIN. The OP need
IBM on his site for resolving it.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht