Installation error - likely due to your fix of upper casing input. Relevant
portion of install output:

Enter PATH directory in which to create command symlinks or 'none'
(/usr/local/bin)
/HM/bin
link_dir (/HM/BIN) is not a valid path.
realpath() failed: realpath: EDC5129I No such file or directory.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:47 AM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28/10/2014 9:31 PM, John McKown wrote:
>
>> I've got a new build for Lua4z which includes sqlite3 as part of LuaSQL
>>> >

>> ​Wonderful. Thanks. I will now just wait. I'm__good__ at just waiting.
>>

> I've uploaded a new build with sqlite3. You will have to install the whole
> package again (we don't have a package installaer)
>
> Test case:
>
> -- load driver
> luasql = require "luasql.sqlite3"
> -- create environment object
> env = assert (luasql.sqlite3())
> -- connect to data source
> con = assert (env:connect("luasql-test"))
> -- reset our table
> res = con:execute"DROP TABLE people"
> res = assert (con:execute[[
>   CREATE TABLE people(
>     name  varchar(50),
>     email varchar(50)
>   )
> ]])
> -- add a few elements
> list = {
>   { name="Jose das Couves", email="j...@couves.com", },
>   { name="Manoel Joaquim", email="manoel.joaq...@cafundo.com", },
>   { name="Maria das Dores", email="ma...@dores.com", },
> }
>
> con:setautocommit(false)
> for i = 1, 10 do
>   for _, p in pairs (list) do
>     res = assert (con:execute(string.format([[
>      INSERT INTO people
>              VALUES ('%s', '%s')]], p.name .. i, p.email..i)
>                               ))
>   end
> end
> con:commit()
>
> -- retrieve a cursor
> cur = assert (con:execute"SELECT name, email from people")
> -- print all rows, the rows will be indexed by field names
> row = cur:fetch ({}, "a")
> while row do
>   print(string.format("Name: %s, E-mail: %s", row.name, row.email))
>   -- reusing the table of results
>   row = cur:fetch (row, "a")
> end

The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled
culinary vessel will not achieve 100 degrees on the Celsius scale.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown