Nope. Transcript:

sh ./lua4z-1.0.0.bin
./lua4z-1.0.0.bin

The Lua4z software license agreement is available on the web at:

http://lua4z.com/license

Please read the license carefully.

The installed software includes a copy of the license
in the lua4z/doc directory.

Have you read, understood, and accepted the terms of the license? (yes or
no)
yes
Enter home directory (/usr/local/lua4z) :
/HM/lua4z-v5r1m5b

Enter new or existing target PDSE load module library name
(SYS1.LUA4Z.LOADLIB)
sys3.lua4z.v5r1m5b.loadlib

The PDSE load module library 'SYS3.LUA4Z.V5R1M5B.LOADLIB' does not exist,
create it? (y)

Enter new or existing target PDSE load module library name
(SYS1.LUA4Z.LOADLIB)
sys3.lua4z.v5r1m5b.loadlib

The PDSE load module library 'SYS3.LUA4Z.V5R1M5B.LOADLIB' does not exist,
create it? (y)

Enter new or existing target PDSE load module library name
(SYS1.LUA4Z.LOADLIB)
./bin/lua: ./install/install.lua:14: interrupted!
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'read'
        ./install/install.lua:14: in function 'promptWithDefault'
        ./install/install.lua:34: in main chunk
        [C]: ?
LIH1:TSH009:/tmp2/TSH009$
tsocmd "listds 'sys3.lua4z.v5r1m5b.loadlib'"
listds 'sys3.lua4z.v5r1m5b.loadlib'
SYS3.LUA4Z.V5R1M5B.LOADLIB
IKJ58503I DATA SET 'SYS3.LUA4Z.V5R1M5B.LOADLIB' NOT IN CATALOG

the above loop prompting for the DSN loops even if I enter it in upper case.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:24 AM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try again John. Should be good to go. And thanks for testing this for me!
>

> On 28/10/2014 10:06 PM, John McKown wrote:
>
>> Installation error - likely due to your fix of upper casing input.
>> Relevant
>> portion of install output:
>>

>> Enter PATH directory in which to create command symlinks or 'none'
>> (/usr/local/bin)
>> /HM/bin
>> link_dir (/HM/BIN) is not a valid path.
>> realpath() failed: realpath: EDC5129I No such file or directory.
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:47 AM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  On 28/10/2014 9:31 PM, John McKown wrote:
>>>
>>>  I've got a new build for Lua4z which includes sqlite3 as part of LuaSQL

>>> whole
>>> package again (we don't have a package installaer)
>>>
>>> Test case:
>>>
>>> -- load driver
>>> luasql = require "luasql.sqlite3"
>>> -- create environment object
>>> env = assert (luasql.sqlite3())
>>> -- connect to data source
>>> con = assert (env:connect("luasql-test"))
>>> -- reset our table
>>> res = con:execute"DROP TABLE people"
>>> res = assert (con:execute[[
>>>    CREATE TABLE people(
>>>      name  varchar(50),
>>>      email varchar(50)
>>>    )
>>> ]])
>>> -- add a few elements
>>> list = {
>>>    { name="Jose das Couves", email="j...@couves.com", },
>>>    { name="Manoel Joaquim", email="manoel.joaq...@cafundo.com", },
>>>    { name="Maria das Dores", email="ma...@dores.com", },
>>> }
>>>
>>> con:setautocommit(false)
>>> for i = 1, 10 do
>>>    for _, p in pairs (list) do
>>>      res = assert (con:execute(string.format([[
>>>       INSERT INTO people
>>>               VALUES ('%s', '%s')]], p.name .. i, p.email..i)
>>>                                ))
>>>    end
>>> end
>>> con:commit()
>>>
>>> -- retrieve a cursor
>>> cur = assert (con:execute"SELECT name, email from people")
>>> -- print all rows, the rows will be indexed by field names
>>> row = cur:fetch ({}, "a")
>>> while row do
>>>    print(string.format("Name: %s, E-mail: %s", row.name, row.email))
>>>    -- reusing the table of results
>>>    row = cur:fetch (row, "a")
>>> end

>>> For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
>>> send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled
culinary vessel will not achieve 100 degrees on the Celsius scale.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown