From:   Peter Hunkeler <p...@gmx.ch>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   29/10/2014 14:47
Subject:        AW: Re: MEMLIMIT not honoured by DB2 utility job
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

>> Pretty sure that I read somewhere that DB2 has been written to ignore
memlimit.>> Thanks. Will try to find this in DB2 docs.

I have found plenty of places where the discussion is about DB2's DBM1 and
IRLM address spaces. Those ignore any MEMLIMIT setting and set this limit
to values defined in DB2.

I could not find anything related to the utility program DSNX9WLM
regarding MEMLIMIT.  Waiting for an answer from my DB2 colleagues.

--
Peter Hunkeler

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.