On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:58:56 +0100, Peter Hunkeler wrote:

>We've got a DB2 utility job (running DB2 Utilities Stored Procedures,
PGM=DSNX9WLM), thst is using much more storage that we want it to use.

I don't know if this applies to your situation, but an authorized caller of
IARV64 can specify MEMLIMIT=NO.

<quote>
,MEMLIMIT=YES  The 64-bit private memory object contributes towards the address
space MEMLIMIT.
,MEMLIMIT=NO  The 64-bit private memory object is not counted against the
address space MEMLIMIT.
MEMLIMIT=NO can only be specified by authorized callers in supervisor state or
key 0-7.
</quote>

--
Tom Marchant