Mike:

Since I am not privy to exact announcements. It was clear that this would be dynamic in nature (no intervention other than the initial entry) . Myself I am not crazy about it in general, as I like volsers to show something of the nature of the contents (call me an old fart). Also, I am not crazy about volsers "popping" into existence like the TARDIS I guess.

Ed

PS: I wonder if somehow IBM would relax the 6 character restriction?