Hmmm, will this thread ever *expires* ? :-D  ;-D  :-D

Staller, Allan wrote:

>Minor correction:

Thanks.

>After 4 days of non-usage, the dsn *will* migrate to ML1.
>After 7  days of non-usage, it will migrate to ML2.  If not already migrated
>to ML1, it will migrate directly to ML2.
>After 540 days, it will expire.

Just a little question if you don't mind, please:

'expire' - does it means it is deleted and uncataloged?

What about its backup(s)? Will it stays (with later HBDEL) or not?

Ok, I will migrate back to under my rock...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht