Jousma, David wrote:

>Yea, there seems to have been a lot of brain cells expended on this one too.

Were they usable in the first place? ;-D :-D ;-D

>I just use SDSF, and "XDC" the output to a dataset when completed.  No muss,
>no fuss.

Agreed. Just like J O Skip Robinson, my SMP/E team just use a simple DD
SYSOUT=* or DD DSN=... Proc or no Proc, they don't care.

They had to preserve their SMP/E work, just in case some lazy programmer is
*surprised* about a bad PTF despite being warned before.

Now, I'm still wondering with a very sore heart what is different at the OP
SMP/E system.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht