There are a couple of other Lists that you might also like to join, if you have
not done so, that might have some answers

TSO REXX        http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?TSO-REXX
ISPF            https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=ispf-l

I am not sure but I think this info maybe contained inside the SAF TSO Segment.
 But that is just a guess.

If you create a REXX or CLIST to do your batch work, then you can test the prof
to see if MSGID and/or WTPMSG are on or off.  Then set them as you need them.

Any Application that run under TSO or ISPF can reset these entries.  And
sometimes they do not set them back.  This is strictly a TSO function.  But
some ISPF applications will tweak the TSO PROF function.

I find it simpler to just add it to my SYSTSIN process.

Lizette