From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 4:14 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Utility to replace occurrences of string in PDS?

Server Pac

CPPUPDTE is a program that enables you to search for a string across all the
members of a PDS and replace that string with another string.  CPPUPDTE is
loaded into the LOADLIB data set
(hlq.order_number.LOADLIB) during ServerPac installation.  It also has an alias
name of IPOUPDTE because the job is actually the same job that was shipped with
CBIPO.

Lizette