From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Chris Hoelscher
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Utility to replace occurrences of string in PDS?

I am going to suggest something very silly here

Why not write an edit macro to make the change(s) to one member And then
write a rexx to execute this macro against every member??

ISREDIT MACRO
ISREDIT (STATUS) = USER_STATE
ISREDIT RESET SPECIAL
ISREDIT CHANGE ALL YOUR.OLD      "YOUR.NEW"
/*
ISREDIT USER_STATE = (STATUS)
EXIT