On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 19:18:44 -0500 "Robert A. Rosenberg" <hal9...@panix.com>
wrote:

:>At 22:59 +0000 on 12/23/2014, Blaicher, Christopher Y. wrote about
:>Re: BDW length vs. Physical Length:

:>>I can't remember, but BSAM may, and I stress may, check the block
:>>length is a multiple of the LRECL.

:>This would only be applicable to FB.

I doubt that it checks. The only thing I would expect it to check (which the
I/O driver is really checking) that the block is less than the amount
specified to read.

http://www.dissensoftware.com