From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gibney, Dave
Sent: 16 January, 2015 9:54
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z13 unanswered question.

If there are z13 models not listed in the earlier LSPR link, then why aren't
they there? Or did I miss them?
Again, the lowest z13 MSU I saw was about double what I need and on a bloody
uniprocessor. I am z/OS and will be until its turned off.
My most critical z/OS software comes from a vendor totally un-amenable to
sub-capacity charging.

And, yes, I do know that there are a couple z12 models that fit. I am only
currently whining about the z13 :)

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286