Hello,

Cross Posted to IBM-MAIN and MVS-OE group.

I am trying to mount the below paths using BPXPRM00(Used the '00' in
IEASYS00) but it fails.

THE MOUNT POINT SPECIFIED IN BPXPRM00 DOES NOT EXIST.
BPXF008I FILE SYSTEM MMMMM.SSSSSS.EEEEE.QQ.ZFS 393
WAS NOT MOUNTED.
THE MOUNT POINT SPECIFIED IN BPXPRM00 DOES NOT EXIST.
BPXF008I FILE SYSTEM MMMMM.RRRRR.EEEEE.PP.ZFS 394
WAS NOT MOUNTED.
THE MOUNT POINT SPECIFIED IN BPXPRM00 DOES NOT EXIST.

Mount point and File system:

MOUNT FILESYSTEM('MMMMMM.SSSSSS.EEEEE.QQ.ZFS')
MOUNTPOINT('/u/users/fffworke/mfcharl/msinstal/chrr080/qq/rolll/security
') TYPE(ZFS) MODE(RDWR)

MOUNT FILESYSTEM('MMMMM.RRRRR.EEEEE.PP.ZFS')
MOUNTPOINT('/u/users/fffworke/mfcharl/msinstal/chrr080/qq/rolll/security
') TYPE(ZFS) MODE(RDWR)

As per the MVS tuning reference guide, the Mount definition can given till
71st line and the part of the definition can be continued in the next line.

I did the same based on Manual recommendation but during the MVS
SYNTAXCHECK it does not produces any error messages. After the IPL, i get
the above error messages. Then the same path I mount using ISHELL.All the
paths are in smaller case.

Not sure if there is anything I missed.

Any suggestions are advises much appreciated.

z/OS : 2.1

Jake