Jake,

When using BPXPRMxx to do the mounts, the syntax is to go up to column 71
and and continue at column 1 in the next line. Thus, your statements should
look like this:

----+----1----+----2----+----3----+----4----+----5----+----6----+----7--
***************************** Top of Data ******************************
MOUNT FILESYSTEM('MFWSCC.MSPSINST.E1M40.QA.CE1MZFS')
MOUNTPOINT('/u/users/framewrk/mfwscc/mspsinst/chrr040/qa/roles/security
') TYPE(ZFS) MODE(RDWR)

However, what you're showing us are mounts attempted with a IKJEFT01 batch
job. Syntax differ from PARMLIB's BPXPRMxx.
I think this would work when run with a IKJEFT01 (although I have not
tested):

MOUNT FILESYSTEM('MFWSCC.MSPSINST.E1M40.QA.CE1MZFS') +
MOUNTPOINT('/u/users/framewrk/mfwscc/mspsinst/chrr040/qa/roles/+
security') TYPE(ZFS) MODE(RDWR)

Thanks,

*Lucas Rosalen*
rosalen.lu...@gmail.com / *lrosa...@br.ibm.com <lrosa...@br.ibm.com>*