In <1718003834535662.wa.rashapoogmail....@listserv.ua.edu>, on
02/26/2015
   at 09:47 AM, Govind Chettiar <rasha...@gmail.com> said:

>It does seem irksome that a feature would be provided in a half-baked
>fashion especially when it has taken so long to become available.

There have been a number of cases where an organization or user
submitted a requirement, IBM accepted it and delivered something
different. That's why it's important to be as detailed as possible in
describing the requirement, but without anything that could be
construed as specifying the implementation.