While you're at it would you like to suggest they add an exit point so
that data out of UNPACK could be passed record-by-record to e.g. a filter
- for those who don't have BatchPipeWorks or for whom the target data is
VBS?

The point would be to cut disk space for UNTERSEd data as well as a
processing pass. Customers send me gigabytes of SMF, of course.

(Motivated to write (sample) assembler code for that eventuality.)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: