Thomas Conley wrote:

>> How do I get past the
>>       IKJ56425I LOGON rejected, UserId USER already logged on to system MVS
>> ... in order to start an additional TSO session in order to start an
>> additional ISPF session?

Same or other terminal?

>You need to bit...er, raise this issue with TSO.  Don't be dogging ISPF. The
>function is there, it's up to the various other components to support it.

What components in VTAM, LogMode, TSO, etc.?

It is really a long time ago I had to do that work... but Session Manager is
making things easier.

All I can remember without RTFM or looking in TSOKEYxx/ATCCONxx are these
keywords RECONLIM and USERMAX.

Just curious of course.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht