On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Carlos Cordero <jccorde...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> Did somebody has implemented a process for monitor/log  IND$FILE command
> activity focussed on file transmission thru 3270 emulators?, maybe with
> beta88 software?
>
> Or it must a home-made ad-hoc customization outside of beta88 software?
>
> What I specifically searching for is to detect the file transfer activity
> executed from commands given on emulators.

​If you only need "who did it" and "when did they do it", but not "what did
they do", then you can create a RACF profile for IND$FILE in the PROGRAM
class​ with a UACC(READ) and set

RDEFINE PROGRAM IND$FILE UACC(READ) AUDIT(ALL)

If you need the "what" portion, then you'd need to do some heavy data set
access auditing. And a way to relate the data set access record with the
program access record.

--
Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown